top of page

Working in conservation areas and on trees with Tree Preservation Orders (TPO)

If you are in a conservation area or have Tree Preservation Orders (TPO) on any trees or hedges, these will require local authority approval prior to any work commencing. 

Where required, we are able to complete planning applications on your behalf.


If you would like to find out about conservation in your local area, there is range of information available on council websites: 

bottom of page